Clarification for Website
As EYEDIUS TECHNOLOGY INC ("Eyedius" or “Company"), we use some technologies ("Cookies”) such as cookies, pixels, gifs to improve your experience during your visits to our online media. Your personal data during your visit to our website are being collected electronically through the information you enter on the screen that allows you to get offers by contacting our Company on the Site, by e-mail you send to us, or during your call with the call center, and by means of cookies, which are technical communication files due to your visit to the Site, for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations of the data controller and for establishing electronic commercial communication, with your consent and within the framework of the PDPL (Personal Data Protection Law), Article 5/2.
Hereby in this text, we will be giving you an explanation of the purposes for which we use your personal data and cookies, the way you can control the cookies we collect, in case you get in contact with us via the communication tab on our site.
- The Collection Method of Your Personal Data and Its Legal Justification
Your personal data during your visit to our website are being collected electronically through the information you enter on the screen that allows you to get offers by contacting our Company on the Site, by e-mail you send to us, or during your call with the call center, and by means of cookies, which are technical communication files due to your visit to the Site, for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations of the data controller and for establishing electronic commercial communication, with your consent and within the framework of the PDPL (Personal Data Protection Law), Article 5/2.
- Your Personal Data Processed and Purposes of Processing
Your personal data, not limited to your identity and contact info, which are foreseen to be processed in particular, can be processed for the purpose of visiting the site, following your questions and answers regarding our products/services with the information you have provided to us through the Site and making necessary referrals, meeting your requests regarding our products/services, sending you commercial messages regarding products and services, improving the Website, making changes in the Website and its conditions and then sending relevant updates to you, protecting the rights, safety, property and operations of you or third parties, and finally for our Company, exercising its right of defense when necessary, or responding to requests or communication issues from official authorities.
- Parties Where Personal Data Is Transferred to, and Transfer Purpose
Your personal data obtained from your visit to our website can be transferred to authorized institutions and organizations such as (i) third parties that our company receives support from in areas such as storage, archiving, hosting (server, hosting, program, cloud computing) for the purpose of carrying out information security processes, (ii) customer contact center, our business partners, suppliers, from which we receive services for the purpose of providing business-specific communication management, (iii) financial institutions, consultancy firms that receive support in legal and similar fields in order to carry out activities in accordance with the legislation, and (iv) legal authority to fulfill official or regulatory obligations or demands, to the extent that it is relevant, in line with the purpose or purposes specified in the section titled "Your Personal Data Processed and Purposes of Processing" of this Clarification Text, within the framework of the transfer conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the PDPL .
- What Are Your Rights as the Data Subject/Owner?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the PDPL, the Data Subject/Owner has the right to:
- learn whether personal data has been processed,
- request information on personal data if they have been processed,
- learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they have been utilized in accordance with its purpose,
- know the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred within the country or abroad,
- request the correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and request notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring their processing are no more valid, although they have been processed in accordance with the provisions of the PDPL and other relevant laws, and request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
object to the emergence of a result against the person themselves due to the analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- request the compensation of the damage in case of a loss due to unlawful processing
of personal data.
Pursuant to this article, you can prepare your requests regarding your rights in accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles, and then send them to our Company via e-mail at [email protected], namely the Data Controller of Eyedius.